Is there a shortcut for toggling editing?

Just discovered SilverBullet recently and I’m in the progress of migrating all my notes over. I’m wondering if there is a keyboard shortcut or command that would let me to quickly toggle editing a page? Like instead of clicking the little ‘edit’ button. I searched around but haven’t found anything yet. I do a lot of work from an iPad with a keyboard but no ‘esc’ key so I’m not sure vim mode is going to work.

PS thanks for the excellent notes app.

The edit button that only appears on mobile touch devices? No there’s no shortcut for that. In fact the idea was actually that this mode toggle would only be useful for clients without a keyboard. Why would you want to do this toggling on an iPad with a keyboard?

I hadn’t noticed that the edit button was mobile only but that makes more sense now that I’m back on desktop.

Why would you want to do this toggling on an iPad with a keyboard?

The edit button is kind of small and I have fat fingers, I figure it’d be slightly easier/faster for me to use a keyboard combo (ex command(⌘)+e or something) to toggle editing, rather than tapping the button in the UI (or accidentally hitting one of the buttons next to it.) Not a big deal though.

Thanks!

Related: Toggle Edit Mode - checkboxes, command palette, desktop · Issue #994 · silverbulletmd/silverbullet · GitHub