Move text without cutting and pasting?

Is there a command to Move text to a specific location similar to how Dynalist does it? E.g. Place the cursor in the text bullet to be moved, hit Cmd+M, a dialogue box appears, type a word into it and then a list of that word’s locations appears, then hit Enter to move the text.
Not having to cut and paste is very efficient and one of the best features of Dynalist.

There are a few outline commands that can move items up/down or indent/outdent. They’re not exactly what you’re looking for, but might help with some cases.

I have a space script I’ve been working on to add a ‘refile’ command similar to org-refile that looks like it might be similar to the move item in dynalist. It’s not very generic right now, but I’ll see if I can clean it up and post it.

Thank you, for the link. Your script would be great to try out once you’ve polished it.

Hi Justyns, just wondering if u had the chance to clean up your “move” script yet?

Kinda related. I don’t have something within SB, but I’ve been using a bash script to refile completed tasks to a different page.

How I manage tasks - #2 by meain - Tricks & Techniques - SilverBullet Community

Hey, I haven’t had time to improve it much but I just posted the version I’ve been using recently here:

I’d like to make it more generic so that you don’t need to hardcode the target page/header, but most of the time I’m moving things to the same set of targets anyway.

Thank you, Justyns and Meain. I’ll give it a try this weekend.

One of my main reasons for not using Obsidian (makers of Dynalist) is the lack of a similar Dynalist ‘Move’ function which, for me is a game-changer. Being able quickly send individual text bullets to anywhere (such as to another bullet, or another Dynalist document) is so much faster than ‘cut & paste’. Odd thing is, I haven’t found this feature in any other software, so I’ve stuck with DL.