Something went terribly wrong

I was editing my SETTINGS.md file adding an action button to take me to an index page for Quick Notes as shown in this post. That page works great, but as I was working on the action button for it, my page suddenly dropped back to light mode like below, and half of the action buttons are gone and none of them work. Notice that the heading is gone, which is true of all other pages. I can manually move to different pages by typing their address in the URL bar. Help???

So, I have narrowed it down to a problem with the last action button. if I completely remove that line, everything works again. What is wrong with that line?

Try switching the double quotes for single quotes and vice versa for that line.

Thank you! That was it! Now I just need to find an icon that will work.

Let me check later how i can make this more resilient. Things should never fail this badly…

It was crazy. I saved all my space files from the container and rebuilt the container from new and added items back slowly to the new container. And it ended up being exactly what MrMugame said, switched up double and single quotes. Once I fixed those, it was back to normal. Fantastic project otherwise!!!