What does your Index page look like?

My home/index page is mostly about task management. I have a few links to certain pages, but primarily is where I can see all the tasks that I am supposed to be working on.

Below is the contents of my index. I wanted to post a screenshot, but that will require me to move around a bunch of my todos.

• For most task listing sections, I separate it out by pages as I have a few main pages were I have tasks with deadlines
  • I list out linear tickets that I am currently working on (more details here)
  • I have a few buttons in the home page to go to daily note or do a git sync. I mainly use keybind for the former and is automatic for latter, but comes in handy at times.
  • I sync my SB data to my phone using Syncthing and use Obisidian on my phone to view/edit the notes. The “Mobile Shares” section are links that I share into the Obsidian app on my phone. Using this as a read-it-later list.
  • The completed today section helps with standups. I also have completed yesterday and completed last Friday in other pages.
  • The recently modified pages section becomes useful when I am in a long research session.
  • The Crumbs page is just links to random stuff that I find interesting (it is tagged for searching later).

[[Backlog/Redacted]] [[Backlog/Personal]] [[Backlog/Redacted]] [[Backlog/Checkout]]
[[Tasks Overview]] [[Backlog/Blog Ideas]] [[Crumbs]]
[[Interesting Projects]] [[Article/Logbook|Articles Logbook]] [[Youtube/Logbook|Youtube Logbook]]
[[Mobile Shares]]

{[Open Daily Note]} {[Open Weekly Note]} {[Git: Snapshot]} {[Git: Sync]}

:date: Today’s tasks

{{#each @page in {task where done = false and deadline = today select page}}}
#### [[{{@page.page}}]]
{{#let @tasks = {task where done = false and deadline = today where page = @page.page}}}
{{#each @tsk in @tasks}}
- [{{@tsk.state}}] {{@tsk.name}} [[{{@tsk.ref}}]]
{{/each}}
{{/let}}
{{/each}}

:running_man: Missed tasks

{{#each @page in {task where done = false and deadline < today select page}}}
#### [[{{@page.page}}]]
{{#let @tasks = {task where done = false and deadline < today where page = @page.page}}}
{{#each @tsk in @tasks}}
- [{{@tsk.state}}] {{@tsk.name}} [[{{@tsk.ref}}]] 📅 {{@tsk.deadline}}
{{/each}}
{{/let}}
{{/each}}

:ticket: Linear tickets

### In Progress
{{#each @tic in {page where type = "linear-issue" and state = "In Progress" and assignee = "Abin Simon"}}}
[[{{@tic.name}}]] {{@tic.title}}
{{/each}}

### In Review
{{#each @tic in {page where type = "linear-issue" and state = "In Review" and assignee = "Abin Simon"}}}
{{/each}}

### Todo
{{#each @tic in {page where type = "linear-issue" and state = "Todo" and assignee = "Abin Simon"}}}
{{/each}}

:iphone: Mobile shares

task where page = "Mobile Shares" and done = false render [[Library/Core/Query/Task]]

:white_check_mark: Completed today

{{#each @page in {task where done = true and deadline = today select page}}}
#### [[{{@page.page}}]]
{{#let @tasks = {task where done = true and deadline = today where page = @page.page}}}
{{#each @tsk in @tasks}}
- [{{@tsk.state}}] {{@tsk.name}} [[{{@tsk.ref}}]]
{{/each}}
{{/let}}
{{/each}}

:alarm_clock: Upcoming tasks

{{#each @page in {task where done = false and deadline > today select page}}}
#### [[{{@page.page}}]]
{{#let @tasks = {task where done = false and deadline > today where page = @page.page}}}
{{#each @tsk in @tasks}}
{{/each}}
{{/let}}
{{/each}}

:parachute: Weekend tasks

{{#let @tasks = {task where done = false and deadline > thisFriday and deadline < nextMonday order by deadline}}}
{{#each @tsk in @tasks}}
{{/each}}
{{/let}}

:clock2: Recently modified pages

{{#each {page order by lastModified desc limit 10 where tags != "template"}}}
- [[{{name}}]] modified on **{{niceDate(lastModified)}}**
{{/each}}
4 Likes